Starting a waterless car wash cleaning business is becoming a popular venture in today’s business world. There is no shortage of cars to clean and car owners are always looking for the best car wash for their cars. They want a clean car, with minimum hassle as quickly as possible. Using a Waterless Car Wash Product allows people to clean, polish and protect their cars quickly and efficiently. Waterless Car Cleaning and Detail Services do a really good job because they have highly trained personnel and the right tools for the job. Look for new waterless car wash companies popping up in a location near you.
- Have enough people to do the job! Operating a waterless car wash business can require 5-9 or more people, but many do it with just 1-2 people. Making sure you have enough people to do a great job is priority #1. Time is precious so this will ensure that none of your valuable customers is kept waiting and can get on with their business in super quick time or when they return from the shopping mall they know their car will be gleaming and ready waiting for them.
- Many car owners prefer to have their cars cleaned by people “by hand” and not by an automatic car wash, so the value you give your customer is higher than the machine wash companies. Do a really good job by hand and you will have an endless supply of customers.
- Your cleaning locations should be picked out very carefully. Ideally, they should be located near densely populated areas in parts of the city where people traditionally have nice cars and earn an above decent wage. These people tend to hire people to help complete tasks so they can free up more time in their day to do other things. They also tend to drive nice cars and nobody wants to drive around a nice, yet dirty car.
- Branding is very important. Being able to see your logo and a short description of your services from across the street has always been my guideline. If it is a car graphic or a billboard, make sure you can glance at it and know instantly what it is. Use clear calls to action. Tell them what they should do next. Call, Click or stop by.
- Set up a VIP line or VIP Service for those people who want to pay extra money to get through the line quicker and be on their way with a shiny car.
- Use Pearl Waterless Car Wash to clean, highly polish, wax protect and detail the vehicles. This product line has been proven as the #1 product and cleans 5000+ cars per day whilst saving millions of gallons of water. It is widely distributed around the globe and has been the pioneering brand in waterless car washing for over 15 years.
- Offer free amenities. Build strong customer relationship by giving loyalty discounts and free WiFi while they wait. Maybe have a TV to watch and a snack bar as well.
- Have an amazing website, with clearly found contact numbers, a map, pictures of cleaned cars and calls to actions spelt out. Simple is best. No Flash websites or other technology that limits who sees it.
- Show your appreciation – Send out postcards thanking them for their business. This could be a reminder that it is time to clean their car again, a holiday or birthday coupon, or just a thank you. It goes a very long way and gets appreciated.
- Offer loyalty cards that are punched out each time they have their car cleaned. So after X amount of cleanings, they get a free one. People love to save money and a reward for doing so is very popular. Make sure to leave your customers’ car smelling nice too with your in-car air freshener advertising your company so other people know where to go to get their cars cleaned too.
- Hire Good People! Finding great people to hire, run and take care of your business is not easy. It is the number one factor that will determine your success or failure in this business. From Finland to Australia, we have heard it 200 times. Care about your team, train them well and pay them well. It is hard work and they need to be taken care of. If you take care of them, they will take care of you.
Waterless car wash systems and businesses are the future of the car washing industry. With increased droughts, EPA guidelines, tightening governmental regulations and public outcry, the waterless car cleaning business is thriving and provide you with a very lucrative and environmentally conscious business. With this said, that does not mean it is an easy business or one that you can slack off on. It is hard work and many things must be done smartly in order to be successful. Good luck with your venture. If you need help with your business or need advice, please contact us.
Pearl Global Limited, the leader in high-quality Eco-CarCare products. If you are interested in learning more about cleaning vehicles without water or purchasing the Pearl products at retail or in bulk concentrate, please fill out the form to the right or contact me for advice and direction.