Pearl Clay Bar is a revolutionary non-scratch surface cleaning putty that quickly and safely lifts away embedded contamination problems from paintwork and glass surfaces to leave deeply refreshed and blemish free.
Versatile: Removes over-spray and industrial fall-out (rail dust/metal foundry dust) from paintwork, glass, plastic, aluminium, chrome and polycarbonate.
Fast Action: Saves an incredible amount of precious throughput time and effort over conventional procedures.
Outstanding Performance: Removes paint over-spray including dry dust, airborne drift and over-spray on glazed surfaces from vehicle windows, spray booth windows and light covers.
Removes paintwork contaminants (emulsion spatter etc.) to leave a smooth blemish-free surface.
No hazardous solvents or acids.
No scratching, no scraping, no compounding, no flatting.
No problems with plastic staining and quickly removes watermarks.
Eco-friendly paint rectification and glass restoration.
Directions for Use:
1. Wash/Clean the surface thoroughly using a non-silicone product such as Pearl Universal Cleaner with Pearl Pro Microfibre Cloth to remove dirt from the surface.
2. Check Clay Bar is not contaminated with any heavy dirt particles that could scratch.
3. Wet surface with a slightly soapy product and recommend silicone-free Universal Cleaner.
4. Cut off a quarter of the brick, roll it into a ball then flatten it into a pancake shape.
5. Using this flattened piece, move in an overlapping pattern similar to sanding.
6. Proceed with the process, if necessary as the exposed face of the clay becomes “exhausted” re-roll the clay into a ball then re-flatten it to expose a fresh face.
7. Continue working until the contamination is removed.
8. After use simply place the clay back into the re-sealable plastic box to maintain perfect condition, retain freshness and avoid contamination.
Product Code: PL054
Packaging : 10x200g bar