Pearl Clay Bar is a revolutionary non-scratch surface cleaning putty, which will simply and safely lift away many surface contamination problems. Most detailers and body/ paint shops use clay bars to prep the surface before painting or to get that super smooth surface when detailing.
SUPER VERSATILE: It removes over-spray and industrial fall-out [rail dust/metal foundry dust etc. from paintwork, glass, plastic, aluminium and chrome.
It saves an incredible amount of time and hassle over conventional procedures.
It removes paint over-spray, e.g. dry dust, airborne drift, over-spray on glazed surfaces etc. e.g. vehicle windows, spray booth windows and light covers etc. for a super smooth blemish free finish.
It removes paintwork contaminants (e.g. emulsion spatter).
No hazardous solvents or acids.
No scratching, no scraping, no compounding, no flatting.
No problems of plastic staining from compound water marks.
Directions for Use:
1. Wash the surface thoroughly using non-silicon Universal or Mild Shampoo to remove surface dirt.
2. Check Clay Bar is not contaminated with any heavy dirt particles that could scratch.
3. Wet surface with slightly soapy product and recommend silicone free Universal.
4. Cut off a quarter of the brick, roll into a ball then flatten into a pancake shape.
5. Using this flattened piece, move in an overlapping pattern similar to sanding.
6. Proceed with the process, if necessary as the exposed face of the clay becomes “exhausted” re-roll the clay into a ball then re-flatten to expose a fresh face.
7. Continue working until the contamination is removed.
8. After use place the clay back into the re-sealable plastic box to maintaining perfect condition and to avoid contamination.