Pearl® Cerami X is a technically advanced all-in-one compound specially formulated to quickly and efficiently remove imperfections, scratches, swirl marks, holograms and oxidisation from all paintwork types and gel coats to deliver an outstanding depth of mirror gloss shine.
Versatile precision technology delivers unique cutting and polishing action through a choice of wool and foam pad combination to achieve varying levels of scratch removal to deliver the ultimate paint finish and is the perfect preparation base for Pearl® Nano Ceramic & Quartz 9H Protective Coating application.
Outstanding Performance: Cerami X is a technically advanced all in one compound specially formulated to quickly and effortlessly remove imperfections, scratches, swirl marks, holograms and oxidisation from all paintwork types and gel coats to deliver an outstanding depth of mirror gloss shine.
For Use On: All automotive and marine paint systems including water-based, HS high solid, MS, infrared and accelerator cured paints, single component and 2-pack, acrylic, cellulose, synthetic and OEM finishes including Nano Ceramic Clear Coats/Scratch Resistant Clear Coats.
Premium Scratch Removal & Finish: Cerami X versatile precision technology delivers unique cutting and polishing action through a choice of through choice of pad combination to achieve the ultimate in varying levels of scratch removal and brilliant gloss finish.
Pad Flexibility: Standard lambswool for maximum cut and foam pads for general purpose, swirl marks and finish.
Non-Cosmetic: All automotive and marine paint systems including water-based, HS high solids, ceramic clear coats, cured paints, acrylic, cellulose and synthetic finishes.
Approved: Contains no Ammonia or Silica Free, paintable and is completely body shop safe.
Health & Safety: Non-flammable.
Directions For Use: Shake well before use.
Application Advice: Do not over apply or use excessive amounts of the compound. On soft or sensitive paint, or where heat build-up may be a problem, the addition of water mist to avoid any friction burn, particularly with new pads may assist in the polishing process. However, avoid unnecessary/excessive water. Once a new pad is activated with water no additional water needs to be used once the pad has been impregnated with the product.
1. Apply Cerami X in small quantities to paint surfaces (use minimum amount to work required area) with machine free-running speed approximately 1500-RPM.
2. Work the surface applying medium pressure until the scratches and imperfections are removed.
3. Reduce pressure as the mop starts to move freely to allow polishing action to take place.
4. After compounding remove any residue and buff surface with a clean soft microfibre cloth.
5. Repeat steps 1 to 3 if additional scratch removal is required.
6. For Swirl-mark removal and gloss enhancement, Cerami X should be used in combination with a finishing foam pad.
Product Code: PL080
Packaging: 6x1Kg plastic containers