Pearl “Professional” waterless car wash is the best selling product in the Pearl waterless car care line. Our unmistakable and exclusive vibrant green colour and pleasant fragrance are great aspects of our product, but the way Professional cleans, highly polishes and protects all-in-one is why it remains the number one waterless car wash product in the world today. The effortless shine it creates is unrivalled and amazing… Simply spray on, gently wipe off liquefied dirt and buff to a beautiful shine with Pearl® Pro Microfibre Cloth. Super fast action formulation that is user, vehicle and environmentally friendly.
- Pearl “Professional” is an innovative detailing solution which cleans and shines all exterior vehicle surfaces in one.
- The high-tech, environmentally friendly formula releases and suspends dirt; ensuring surfaces are deep-cleaned and highly polished.
- It is ideal for cleaning and detailing paintwork, plastic trim, glass, chrome etc.
- It is fast and easy to use; simply spray, gently wipe and buff to shine.
- Creates a showroom finish in minutes.
- Available in ready-to-use and super concentrate formulations.
- Maximum Showroom Shine in Minimum Time!
Pearl Professional Concentrate
To achieve the optimum working solution:
Ensure the concentrate is mixed thoroughly prior to dilution.
Dilute 1 part concentrate with 9 parts water (1:9) and mix thoroughly before use.
(E.g. 1L of Professional Concentrate makes 10L of ready-to-use product.)
Directions for use: Shake well before use.
1. Mist spray of Professional onto a folded microfiber cloth and onto the surface area to be cleaned.
2. Gently wipe the product onto the surface with pre-wetted folded microfibre cloth.
3. Using a second clean folded microfibre cloth, quickly, buff off the remaining residue before it dries. This will create a clean and deep glossy shine. Please replace cloths if they become too soiled. Repeat process until the entire vehicle is clean and highly polished.
Pearl “Professional” Waterless Car Wash product can be used in the sun, but for best results please use it in the shade and out of direct sunlight. It can be used on a wet or dry surface.
Do not use on heavily soiled surfaces with a build-up of mud, caked-on sand or any other abrasive materials. If you do have a super soiled vehicle, we recommend that you can spray off the car with water and remove any and all heavy dirt, mud or debris before using the Professional, Waterless Car Wash product. Then you can clean your vehicle while the car is still wet.
We offer this product in 25L, 205L and 1000L sizes, in concentrate and “ready to use” options. If you are interested in purchasing any of the Pearl Waterless or Conventional car care product, please fill out the form on the website and we will be in contact with you. We can help you with shipping quotes, logistics, and other related topics. We have shipped products to over 100 countries and would like to help you with your order.